The church is always open in the daytime and is a wonderful place for personal prayer and meditation. There are regular weekday services: Morning Prayer (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 9 am) and Holy Communion (Thursdays at 10 am) as well as the more informal Senior Service (3rd Wednesday at 2.30 pm) but there are also many other midweek activities. Have a look and join in or contact us as shown for more details.
- first Tuesday of the month at 7.30 pm in the Church Hall
A time for the whole church to meet together for prayer and fellowship. All are welcome!
- various times and days of the week (daytimes and evenings)
Tea, Toast & Truth, the Connect Group for 11 - 18 year olds, meets twice a month on Sunday evenings. Enquiries
WOW - Women of working age
This group was set up with the intention of getting any women of working age together for some well-earned time out from the pressures of work and family life.
- Afternoon Branch meets at 2.30 pm on the first Monday of the month
- Evening Branch meets at 7.30 pm on the fourth Monday of the month
Friendly groups with interesting topics and speakers. Various events are organised during the year for fund-raising, fellowship and enjoyment. Details available on the Information Desk at the back of the Church.
- first Wednesday of the month at 2.30 pm in the Church Hall
A friendship/fellowship group for all senior residents of Eaton. Enquiries
St Andrew's Amblers
- walks take place twice a month, alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays: see the programme for the whole of 2017.
An informal group for anyone living in the area who likes to walk in the company of others. It meets for daytime walks of 3 to 5 miles. Enquiries
Eaton Parishes Choir
- rehearses in the New Church, normally on Fridays
This choir is open to anyone from the Eaton Parishes and beyond and gives two or three concerts a year of major choral works. It is usually accompanied by an invited orchestra.
Alpha/Christianity Explored/Puzzling Questions
These group courses are held at regular intervals and give an excellent opportunity to discover more about what the Christian faith means today. There will be food, followed by a talk and discussion, looking at a different aspect of the Christian faith each week. Ask us for details of the next course.
| Printable Version|